Monday, November 19, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

I would like to take this opportunity to say that I am thankful for much.
I am thankful for many things this Thanksgiving.
I am thankful for my wonderful and loving family.
I am thankful for God creating me and giving me great parents.
I am thankful for all my customers and value their business.
I am thankful for all of my friends, whether gun nuts are not.
I am thankful to live in Texas.
I am thankful for my good health with the aid of medications.
I am thankful to be able to start over again after a mess up.
I am thankful to be able to move on and forgive.
I am thankful to all of our military for helping to protect our freedom.
So with that said, you are invited to pray with me this Thanksgiving.

O God, when I have food, help me to remember the hungry; When I have work, help me to remember the jobless; When I have a home, help me to remember those who have no home at all; When I am without pain, help me to remember those who suffer, And remembering, help me to destroy my complacency; bestir my compassion, and be concerned enough to help; By word and deed, those who cry out for what we take for granted. Amen.

And here is my Thanksgiving card to you.
http://www.cpmsglife.org/tg/2006tdm1.html

To everyone, be careful and remember to be safe while driving in this holiday traffic.

Bob

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gobble, gobble, gobble,

Anonymous said...

Ok Thanksgiving is over, time to get back to posting.