Saturday, October 18, 2008

If Lieutenant Columbo Questioned Barack Obama


Excuse me Mr. Obama, I mean Senator Obama, sir. Um . . know you are busy and important and stuff. I mean running for president is very important and . . . ah . . . I hate to bother you. I will only take a minute ok, sir?

See, I have these missing pieces that are holding me up, and I was wondering sir, if you could take time out of your busy schedule and help me out. You know, no big deal, just some loose ends and things.

I can't seem to get some information I need to wrap this up. These things seem to either be "locked" or "not available'. I'm sure it's just some oversight or glitch or something, so if you could you tell me where these things are . . . I . . I . . . have them written down here somewhere . . . oh wait. Sorry about the smears. It was raining out. I'll just read it to you.

Could you help me please find these things, sir?

1. Occidental College records -- Not released
2. Columbia College records -- Not released
3. Columbia Thesis paper -- not available, locked down by faculty
4. Harvard College records -- Not released, locked down by faculty
5. Selective Service Registration -- Not released
6. Medical records -- Not released
7. Illinois State Senate schedule -- "not available"
8. Law practice client list -- Not released
9. Certified Copy of original Birth certificate - - Not released
10. Embossed, signed paper Certification of Live Birth -- Not released
11. Harvard Law Review articles published -- None
12. University of Chicago scholarly articles -- None
13. Your Record of baptism-- Not released or "not available"
14. Your Illinois State Senate records--"not available"

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

What if Philip R. Klein questioned Barack Obama?

Anonymous said...

First, he would have to stop eating long enough to talk

Anonymous said...

Klein could interview Obama on his radio program...whoops, sorry, that program was cancelled due to lack of an audience. Pretty sad when one is replaced with 24/7 Ronnie Linden re-runs. Speaking of Ronnie Linden, when does his brother go on trial for murder?

Anonymous said...

Why u question the nigga?

Anonymous said...

Didn't the station get sold? I thought they were off the air? I guess it is my bad!

Anonymous said...

I have dispatched two army apache helicopters, one AWAC reconnaisance plane and 10 crack army snipers in search of this despicable fowl, Sam The Eagle. The Citizenry should confine their personal aviary in the homes, and all civilian aircraft should remained grounded until further notice.

Anonymous said...

Sam is Walter U.
Gus is Larry B.
Signed
#69

Anonymous said...

TIP FOR PHILIP R. KLEIN, INVESTIGATOR

Sam The Eagle is an American Eagle.

#000

Anonymous said...

Too Late

Anonymous said...

I don't think so..........

Anonymous said...

Stay rolling on the ground. Good advice.

Anonymous said...

come on over buddy

Anonymous said...

okay. be ready.

Anonymous said...

still waiting..............

Anonymous said...

okay

Anonymous said...

you two are idiots

Anonymous said...

Klein does not have the government clearence to interview Obama. Assumed FBI agents with a badge that assures us all that he is a Concealed Handgun License and a old POS glock 19 to prove it

Anonymous said...

There goes whats her name again in Groves? The one that's husband was trying to screw another woman and the wife found out and started stalking her? Didn't Klein catch her in the act and her only excuse was "Klein said he was an FBI agent?" What was her name? Seems she cannot let it go. Klein may be a jerk but he nailed that stupid bitch and she cannot let it go? She is a real bitch and a liar at that. Maybe that story should be public? Klein can you give it to us all and put this crazy woman to rest please?

Anonymous said...

"Klein does not have the government clearence to interview Obama."

Didn't he work for the FBI? That's what he told me.

Anonymous said...

------- today I saw Klein in Nederland...He must weigh 400 pounds---------

Anonymous said...

When he sits around the table, he sits AROUND THE TABLE.