Friday, November 7, 2008

In The News & My 2 Cents


Petition Organizer Against Alcohol Sales In Lumberton Expresses Disappointment. Get over Mr. Bellow, there are more drinkers in Hardin County than you can shake a stick out. When the religious right tries to legislate my likes, I tend to believe that I'm more Libertarian in my beliefs.

FEMA addresses housing needs at press conference. Where was FEMA when I had friends from Bridge City living in tents a month ago? Bush Administration disgust me more and more each day.

Congressman Nick Lampson appears on KBTV4 Today and talks about his future. No problem here if Lampson was the next head of FEMA. Maybe S.E. Texas would be higher on the list after the next disaster.

Officer Fires Round at Vehicle After Jumping Out of Driver's Path. Beaulieu again in the line of duty, is this the second time in a year? Good job, make sure the bullet counts next time.

Beaumont Dentists Under Investigation. I've been to him once for a root canal, I never felt a thing. Now I'm wondering what he gave me. Truly sad when professionals turn to drugs.

Everyone have a safe weekend. After this post, I'm off to the deer lease for the weekend.

Bob

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bellow=Crazy