Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Houston Gun Show and Tacitcal Girls



Someone left this comment the other day,
Anonymous said...
could you post some more gun show pictures please

January 20, 2009 12:58 PM

Well brother, I understand where you're coming from. Now someone emailed and asked what I bought at the Houston Gun Collectors gun show at Reliant Park a couple of weekends ago. To be truthful, the only thing I bought was a Tacgirls.com calendar. Rachel was standing there at the booth looking all pretty and I forked out $15 for a 2009 Tacgirls.com calendar. I wanted to do my part in supporting our troops and I badly needed a calendar. Tacgirl.com Rachel was kind enough to sign her July photo with "Bob, a great time in Houston, Rachel" with a little heart before her name. And then she went to Oct. 10 and wrote, "Happy Birthday!" so I'll remember it is my birthday. What a sweet girl, sort of like the "girl next door." I tried to get Mike over to the tacgirls booth but he was more interested in a Ruger LCP. The end result, I spent a total of $15 and Mike spent $400 on an LCP. I couldn't find any tacgirls videos on youtube but did find one for your pleasure that looks like the tacgirls.

Bob

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!! I'm in love

Anonymous said...

Oh yea!

Anonymous said...

Would love to be around when one of those hot shell casing with down one of those tops. Great video.