Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Letter From The Boss


Dear Employees:

As the CEO of this organization, I have resigned myself to the fact
that Barrack Obama is our President and that our taxes and government
fees will increase in a BIG way.

To compensate for these increases, our prices would have to increase by
about 10%. But since we cannot increase our prices right now due to the
dismal state of the economy, we will have to lay off six of our
employees instead. This has really been bothering me, since I believe
we are family here and I didn't know how to choose who would have to go.

So, this is what I did. I walked through our parking lot and found six
'Obama' bumper stickers on our employees' cars and have decided these
folks will be the ones to let go. I can't think of a more fair way to
approach this problem. They voted for change; I gave it to them.

I will see the rest of you at the annual company picnic.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They (the Obamanites) will live to regret their decision.

abcdefg said...

Democrat/Republican, Obama/Bush, it all makes little difference. They are far more interested in lining their own pockets and/or furthering their own agenda than they are moving this country in a positive direction. Until we average Americans stand up and say enough the toilet will continue to back up. Doesn't smell too good does it? We have no one to blame but ourselves.
After eight years of Bush the voters showed they were ready for change. Once they realize Obama was no change perhaps it will be time for a tea party?

Anonymous said...

Great comment about the bumper sticker--right on. Obama's Kenyan Keynesianism will drive this country into the ditch. And as for your guns, hold on to them, they may be all that stands between you and the mob that will be beating at your door when times really get hard.