Thursday, April 11, 2013

Philpott Ford in Nederland, Texas must be anti-gun

I took a stand long time ago not to do business with anti-gun businesses. Today I drove down to Philpott Ford in Nederland to look at F-250 pickup trucks. When I drove into the lot, I noticed the "Pursuant to Texas Penal Code, Section 30.06 - Trespass by Holder of License to Carry Concealed Handgun" sign on the front doors. Well, I didn't want to trespass on these anti-gun bastards property so I drove across the street to JK Chevrolet. No problem with guns on the JK Chevrolet show room. They never knew I was carrying because I was concealed. I mentioned once before about Community Bank being anti-gun and their 30.06 signs, if you know of other anti-gun liberal businesses, please post info in the comments.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for heads up on Shitpott.

Anonymous said...

Ϻу spouse аnd I stumblеd over heгe different web page
anԁ thought I might as well сheck thingѕ out.
I likе what I sеe so noω i am following уou.

Look forward to lοoking oνer уour web page foг a ѕeconԁ time.


Stοp by my blοg ρost; augen lasern

Anonymous said...

Philpott FORD are ASSHOLES.

Anonymous said...

Shitheads

Anonymous said...

I agree, Shitpott.

Anonymous said...

STEPHEN HARTMAN AND PHILIP KLEIN NEED TO RESIGN FROM NEDERLAND VOLUNTEER FIRE DEPARTMENT.

Anonymous said...

nederland wierd home of klown
fillup r klown crazy pee eye
cheat on bruce daughter ellineen cheat klown

Anonymous said...

i own a xd45 tactical along with glocks fns M&P and many 1911 the xd is nothing more than a over priced Taurus its my least favarote gun kinda cheap built compared to other guns i own over priced for the quality