Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Back From The Houston Gun Show


Again it was another successful gun show in Houston at Reliant Park. I went on Saturday and there was a heavy crowd. As for new gun sales, it appeared slower than usual. This is probably from the slow economy right now but with a possible Obama win, people need to wake up and be prepared.

Some of the booths doing lots of business were A.J.C. Sports Shop with plenty of new guns for sale, Delta Force from Arkansas with all kinds of accessories to out rig your assault rifles, Hardcast Bullet Company offering factory and re-manufactured ammo, Ace Case Manufacturing with guns cases for all types of firearms, and Marxthings with an array of lights, knives and stun guns.

Now when I got home with my new toy, I mean weapon, the better half shook her head and said "that wasn't necessary." But my friends, every man should have a good play weapon that doubles as one heck of a defense weapon. I bought a Kel-Tec PLR-16 and two 30 round magazines, an ACE AR Assault Pistol Case, and plenty of ammunition for a fun time at the gun range this coming weekend. The only thing missing is a TEC-16 suppressor.

I'm glad I went, great bargains and as I've mentioned before, this gun show is probably one of the best in Texas.

Bob

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice piece.

Anonymous said...

If you don't mind me asking, how much was the keltec?

bob said...

I gave $525 with accessories. Same gun is selling for $575 range on gunbroker.com. So I felt I got a fair shake on the deal.