Friday, June 27, 2008

Difference Between Katrina and Mid-West Floods



Is it just me? Watch the flooding in the Midwest, have you noticed that there are no farmers running around with stolen plasma TVs or holding stolen liquor over their heads. There's no looting or yelling "Where's
Bush?", "Where's FEMA?, Where's my check?", or "Why isn't
the Government out here saving me and my farm?"
Likewise, I've also noticed there are no reports of any other country coming
to help or sending aid. And where are the liberal Hollywood actors and actresses?
Maybe some Americans pull themselves up from the boot straps and get to work when a disater hits. Shocking contrast isn't it.

Everyone have a safe weekend.

Bob

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Obama For President!!!!

Anonymous said...

I see why Klein likes you, two dumb peas in a pod.

Unknown said...

Klein also likes the theatre attendant at the mall, the clerk in the convenience store and the mailman. They're the only ones that will speak to him. Bob too.

Anonymous said...

Duck Duck Goose!

Anonymous said...

The feeling is not mutual.

Anonymous said...

Jason is off his medicine again.