Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Texas Security Alarm System


This is the ideal alarm system without paying monthly monitoring fees to an alarm company. Everything needed is available at your local Wal-mart store.

1. Go to a second-hand store and buy a pair of men's work boots, used, size 14-16. $2.00
2. Place them on your front porch, along with a copy of Guns & Ammo Magazine. Magazine - $3.00
3. Put a few giant dog dishes next to the boots and magazine. $5.00
4. Leave a note on your door that reads:

Hey Bubba, Big Jim, Duke and Slim: I went for more shotgun shells and to pick my check up from the slaughterhouse. I should be back in an hour.. Don't mess with the Pit Bulls--don't know what got into them, but they attacked the mailman this morning and messed him up real bad. I don't think Killer took part in it but it was hard to tell from all the blood. Anyway, I locked all four of 'em i n the house.

Better wait out here on the porch.
'Cooter:'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My security system consist of a Mossberg 12 gauge and a S&W 3913.