Monday, December 8, 2008

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas



GOT R DONE! Up this morning at 5:30 and dragging the Christmas tree and ornaments out of the attic. Got it up, the better half did the decorating of the tree since I don't have the touch to do it right. So back into the attic for the four rubbermaid tubs fulls of outside lights, got them up. Then it was time for the angels, naivety scene and spotlights. GOT R DONE!

Now our house is all decorated for the holiday season in case we get a home invasion. I'm sort of hoping for a home invasion at my castle, it would make my day to put a few .45, .223 and OO Buck rounds into a home invader. This afternoon a neighbor stopped as I was putting up the outside decorations and asked my opinion on a couple of firearms for home defense. People in Groves are scared to death after these recent break-ins plus the home invasion last year at an attorney's house. Beware BG's, Bob and the neighborhood will be waiting.

Bob

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Nice digg's Bob, love what you've done with the place. Say, I was wondering, when Santa shows up, how will I know it's really Santa? Do you want me to tell you more? After all, there are other fat people beside Santa that might be coming for me. If a fat person without a red suit shows up should I be concerned?

Anonymous said...

Show us a photo of you house with X-mas lights.
J.