Wednesday, December 3, 2008

What A Week

I'M BACK!!! What a week, good hunting, I shot a very nice 10 point, Jack shot an 8 point that was actually better than my 10 point. Two families enjoying a wonderful Thanksgiving 12 miles outside of Ozana and everyone had a blast. Then the trouble started, on the way back on Monday, truck broke down on IH-10 just outside of Seguin, got towed into the Ford dealership, spent 2 nights in Seguin. Just glad to be home with my own bed and will update after a good rest.

Bob

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am Barrister John Benson (Esq.), from The United Kingdom. I was given
your contact by my late client, Dr. Maurice Wohl. Please get back to me as
soon as possible. I have an important message for you.

Regards,

John Benson (Esq.)

Anonymous said...

Nothing like fucking a nice 10 inch black buck while my husband watches.