Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Bob Ain't Running a Taxi Service

Last week, I was fueling the company truck at RaceWay next to the old Jefferson City Shopping Center in Port Arthur. When I got ready to get back into my truck, a crack hoe approaches me and wants a ride to "bruces" as she points over to Groves. I told her that I wasn't going that way and she got mad. I drove off as she was heading over to another person at the pumps. Now tonight, I stop at RaceWay in Nederland on Hwy. 365. I'm getting back into my truck, another crack hoe approaches me and wants a ride to "the bridge", which I assume is the Rainbow Bridge but she is pointing over to Central Mall. I told her that I wasn't going that way and a flat out NO when she kept bagging me for a ride. Both of these women were probably in their late 30's but look at least 55 or older from all of the abuse from drugs.

My question to all of you, am I so darn good looking that these women want to be seen with me or is it my Ford F-350 truck that they want to ride in?

But seriously, can't Port Arthur P.D. and Nederland P.D. clean up their cities and get these menace off the streets or out of the parking lots?

The one tonight looks like this woman in the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gsPXPe7wjQ&feature=related

Bob

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bob ask:
My question to all of you, am I so darn good looking that these women want to be seen with me or is it my Ford F-350 truck that they want to ride in?

The answer:Neither one, she wants to blow you for a Jackson and score a crack rock with the money.

Anonymous said...

With the price of gasoline at $3 per gallon, who has money left over to splurge on hookers?

Anonymous said...

Bob,

Did you get her phone number for me?

River Rat

bob said...

River Rat, Her phone number is 1-800-BAD-NEWS.

Anonymous said...

Bob, I was discussing this the other day. At Walgreens a few months back the same type would hang out and ask for change and whatever else. They would take no for answer. So the next morning when I woke up I told them "Look I bought ya'll a burger, and paid for the room, but enough is enough" After a few nights of this I just told them no, plain and simple. Speaking of Walgreens I got to get that ointment they call in for me.