Sunday, December 23, 2007

Port Arthur Grinch


To the grinch who stole Christmas from all the little boys and girls in Port Arthur, please come to my house because I want to talk to you. On Friday night, some of the lowest life forms on Earth broke into the Port Arthur Salvation Army Toy Distribution Center. They made off with $10,000 worth of toys, clothes and shoes. This program provides gifts for disadvantaged children at a time of year when every child should enjoy nothing but joy and happiness. So again I invite the person or persons responsible to come to my house to get the gift I have for you.

To all the honest hard working people, have a wonderful and blessed Christmas.

Bob

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow all I can say is that you are a great writer! Where can I contact you if I want to hire you?