Monday, December 3, 2007

Mixed Emotions

Now for everyone that knows me, you know that I'm a big believer of protecting myself, friends and family, as well as my property. Now comes the incident in Pasadena, Texas where Joe Horn shoots the two burglars next door to him. This may come as a surprise to alot of you, but I'm beginning to think that Mr. Horn made the wrong decision. After listening to the 911 tape, the 911 dispatcher repeatly told Mr. Horn not to go outside because he had plain clothes officers in the area and didn't need him outside with a shotgun. Mr. Horn makes the comment that "I'm going outside", "I'm going to kill'em." Below is some of the 911 tape, you decide what needs to happen.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rol7Ti3lNe0&feature=related


Do you think that he was justified and should be NO-Billed by Grand Jury?All charges

Do you think that he was justified and should be NO-Billed by Grand Jury?Some charges

Do you think that he was NOT justified, and should Indicted by Grand Jury? Murder

Do you think that he was NOT justified, but should be Indicted by Grand Jury?Negligent Homicide

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A defense fund has been established for Joe Horn. Anyone wanting to contribute may do so at http://www.joehornformyneighbor.com

I kicked in $10, less than a box of ammo, so you can do the same. This man needs our help because he tried to help protect his neighbors property. Wish I had neighbors like him.

J.V.