Monday, January 21, 2008

Back From The Gun Show


I'm still tired from the Houston Gun Show but it was another good one. Helped out a friend in his booth and we sold a few guns and lots of accessories. I got to see my old friend, Tommy Bean, over at his Tommy Guns booth. There's a perfect example of our inept government when you look at how they treated Tommy. Tommy had some pretty double barrel stagecoach shotguns for sale. I'll save my pennies and get one at the next gun show.

Since the last gun show, the Fred Thompson Campaign disappeared, no one there with a Fred booth like the last two shows. Where did your supporters go, Fred?

If you missed this gun show, here is a list of upcoming shows.

Everyone have a good week and be safe.

Bob

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You must be a gun nut.