Sunday, January 13, 2008

Hats Off to the Honorable Ron Walker


According to KBTV-12, Jefferson County is now in the black. That's good news for all of us in Jefferson County after Carl Griffith almost bankrupted the county with his Ford Park entertainment center on Interstate 10. At first, I had my doubts about Judge Ron Walker and if he could lead this county back on the path to prosperity, and it looks like he did it. My hat is off to County Judge Ron Walker for a job well done.

I've been under the weather this week with a bug. Beginning to feel a little better as of today. Need to take it easy this week because I need to be at the Houston Gun Show next weekend.

All of you out there, be safe and have a good week.

Bob

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Judge Ronald Walker believes Philip Klein is the stupidest person in Jefferson County, Texas.