Sunday, October 14, 2007

Deer Beware

What a beautiful weekend, we drove up to the old home place outside of Jasper, put out some deer corn and watched for the deer come up to the feeders. I saw a nice 8 point, now will wait for opening day. Our son-in-law, John, rode with us. John is the D-I-V-O-R-C-E lawyer in the family. John claims to be one of the best in Houston, glad that my daughter and John have a good marriage, it would be a battle and half it they ever broke up. John told us a D-I-V-O-R-C-E lawyer joke. I’ll share it with you.

A fellow walks into the post office one day to see a man standing at the counter placing love stamps on pink envelopes with hearts on them. He then sprinkles perfume on the envelopes.The fellow’s curiosity getting the better of him, he goes up to the man and asks him what he is doing. The man says, "I'm sending out hundreds of Valentine cards signed, 'guess who?'""But why?" asks the man.
The man grins and says, "I’m a divorce lawyer."

A note to all of my friends, the Houston Gun Collectors Show is Oct. 27 and 28 at Reliant Park. Edward and I went to the show in May. We had a blast, went to Top Gun Range (indoor range) after the show to try out our newest purchases. If anyone is looking for a good deal on firearms, this show usually has some bargains. They usually have dealers from Dallas that will make a good deal on new guns, you can save up to 10% compared to local gun shot prices. Bring cash if you are serious about buying because some vendors charge 3% fee on credit card. I’m thinking about looking for a Kel-Tech PF-9 at the Houston Gun Show, so if anyone has one, let me know the good and bad on this pistol.

Glad to see Buck’s Blog is up and going again. Buck, if you read this, I tried posting a comment welcoming you back online but my setexastrailerpark sign-in didn’t work on the blog. Maybe Buck banned me from the site since I rooted for the PN-G Indians last Friday night. LOL

All of you stay safe out there, crazy people on the roads and in the parking lots.

Bob

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the kel-tec 9mm is a great gun. re-assembly is a bi*#h but only drawback i found. accurate too.

Anonymous said...

Bob you must create a new identity to post a comment on the blog, they are separate accounts. Buck