Sunday, October 21, 2007

idiocy

What’s next? Six black guys beat up one white guy in Jena, Louisiana and now they're presenting awards at BET awards ceremony. And they receive a standing ovation by the audience. Maybe they will get their own late night talk show. You can give credit to Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton for making them martyrs since everyone was picking on them for being charged with attempted murder. I just don’t know, my friends, this is so bizarre to me. Well, not really, I guess you can expect it but it infuriates me. The Jena 6 has become a rally point for all the young black kids. Last year the black thug was involved in a high-speed chase in Nederland, he wrecked out and killed an innocent driver in another vehicle. When police told him that he killed someone in the wreck, he asked if the guy was white. They told him that he was and he replied, "good." I hope that no good bastard spends the rest of his no good life behind bars or one better, get a very sharp needle in the arm strapped down on a gurney.

I had to rant about that one, too crazy to leave alone.

Now on a lighter note, what a beautiful day in southeast Texas. We drove down to Crystal Beach for lunch at Stingaree. The flounder was superb. June ordered fried shrimp and oysters and I sampled a few. I like eating there, looking at the tugboats traveling down the waterway. Afterwards, we drove down the beach, a few people still out but not like the hassle of summer at the "Zoo."

Everyone have a great week.
Bob

No comments: