Monday, October 29, 2007

Did You Miss a Great Gun Show?

Man oh man, I'm tired, two days at the HGCA Gun Show in Houston! Though it was a blast, helped out a friend in his booth and met some great people. Edward, hope you enjoy the new AR-15 and Kenneth, hope you enjoy the new Springfield 1911-A1 Stainless. Both great guns and both of you got a bargain at the show.

Remember this, my friends, the right to bear arms is a tradition with deep roots in American society. Thomas Jefferson proposed that “no free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms,” and Samuel Adams called for an amendment banning any law “to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.”

The Fred Thompson Campaign was at the gun show. I didn’t go over and tell them the reasons that I’m not voting for Freddy.

If you missed this show, HGCA will be back at Reliant Park in January.

All of you have a great week.

Bob

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have owned my Springfield 1911-A1 for 5 months. I have fired close to 600 rounds through it 230 FMJ, 185 JHP Corbons,PMC,Federal Hydra-Shock & so on. And its performance was flawless no jams or misfeeds, very accurate 2" shot group at 25 yards excellent firearm.